- $100 minimum
- $100 deposit is required to reserve your time slot. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other people or to other designs. Your deposit goes towards the total cost of your tattoo.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, please let us know 72 hours before your appointment or you may lose some, or all, of your deposit at your artist’s discretion.
- If you are more than 30 minutes late to your appointment, you will need to be rescheduled and may lose some, or all, of your deposit.
- Your deposit is good for 90 days, unless approved by your artist.
- If your tattoo requires more than one session to be completed, your deposit will be applied to the last appointment.
To make an appointment, please fill out our form and we will get back to you soon. When we contact you we will need a deposit to hold your time slot and to start your artwork. We take cash in person, or Venmo. We may require a consultation appointment before we schedule a tattoo appointment if we feel we need more information from you, and depending on the complexity of the design.