Pretty In Ink is a queer and cozy, private tattoo studio in downtown Alameda.
- We take walk ins on a first come, first served basis as time allows. We are a small space and can get quite busy, so we highly recommend making an appointment by calling ahead or emailing us to ensure a short wait time and a smoother process!
- For an appointment, please fill out the form on our contact page.
- Appointments require a deposit sent directly to your artist through Venmo, or cash in person during your consultation. Ask your artist what methods of payment they can accept for your tattoo appointment.
- Deposits typically range from $80-$200 depending on the artist and level of complexity of your design.
- Parking can be sparse in Alameda on the weekends. We recommend parking in the movie theater parking lot located on Oak st. between Central and Santa Clara. The rate is cheaper than metered parking, and the time limit is longer as well.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram
Reviews are very helpful to us for visibility and meeting new clients! If you enjoyed your experience with us, please feel free to write us a review on Yelp , Google, or Facebook. It is always very much appreciated.